What is Calcium Therapy?
Calcium Therapy Calcium Therapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical alternative that replaces gum surgeries. This rapid, safe and advanced therapy stimulates the gum and bone healing. It is pain-free and permanent. These materials reduce bleeding, soothe sore gums, tighten teeth, and heal abscesses and cysts. The calcium controls bad breath and whitens teeth. This is exciting for the Calcium Therapy Institute.
Calcium Therapy Goals
- Share with you a safe, NON-surgical alternative to gum surgeries.
- Inform you of the causes of periodontal disease.
- Help you avoid or recover from gum surgeries and maintain your dental health.
- Share information, materials and experiences related to our calcium materials.
Calcium Method of Osteoporosis Therapy?
The article BELOW visualizes the condition of osteoporosis. When strong drugs are used to resolve osteoporosis, ensuing unintended consequences can result. Calcium Therapy, on the other hand, may be an alternative approach to resolving this dreaded disease.
The images below illustrate the progression of human bone density over a six- to-eight-year period as the bone DEgenerates due to osteoporosis and becomes infected. The use of biophosphonates to curb osteoporosis may prevent bone breakdown, but can hinder bone REgeneration. The public fears and shuns such drugs, physicians are frustrated, and dentists hate them because after tooth extraction the jaw bone does not heal well in patients taking these strong drugs for osteoporosis. Calcium Therapy, on the other hand, may be an alternative approach to resolving osteoporosis.
The ABOVE images visualize the condition of osteoporosis. When strong drugs are used to resolve osteoporosis and unintended consequences can result.
Calcium Therapy Materials
This advanced therapy is SIMPLE, SAFE and EFFECTIVE.
The calcium materials are applied to the gums and teeth WITHOUT Novocain, with NO pain. Calcium materials provide beneficial affects for extended periods, as long as a month, to enhance healing. They are quite remarkable, and it is difficult to imagine practicing without them. People want to save their teeth, and we help them do so without costly, agonizing surgery. Family dentists can do the same with this Calcium Therapy, at little or no expense for either the office or the patient.
The Calcium Therapy Institute can provide these remarkable calcium materials – SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Calcium Therapy Kit for teeth and gums is a 90-day supply of calcium for less than the cost of ONE dental filling. The Calcium Kit is a great kit of “Self-care” for the home or travel. It is a quick and refreshing treatment for your entire mouth. [learn more…]
REDUCES decay rate
HEALS the GUMS
What people really want is a practicing dentist who knows that what is are presented to patients is real, practical and common sense.”Mark Manhart, DDS
The long-term improvements from Calcium Therapy are rapid and significant.
- They stimulate healthier gingival tissues (gums) and the tightening of teeth.
- In the 1960s we found that they heal and regenerate molar trifurcations (where the 3 roots separate at the neck of the tooth).
- Over the decades of practice, we have clear clinical evidence that they enhance maxillary bone’s (upper jaw) unique ability to repair itself.
- In fact, applications of calcium materials are excellent catalysts of the body in determining the source of infectious lesions of the oral cavity.