The Homecare Kit is a great Self-care Kit.
The Kit is a quick refreshing treatment of your mouth and skin. All the self-care materials are good for use at home or on any trip. Just one Kit contains:
- One Calcium/Zinc Toothbrushes
- Oral-Cal Mouth Rinse (8 ounce bottle makes 32 ounces)
- Two discs of Calcium/Zinc Chips
- Two sets of blue applicators
- Calotion Skin Lotion (8 ounce bottle makes 32 ounces)
Calotion is added to the Homecare Kit for skin protection from sunburn, itchy bites, leg cramps, shaving, and more.
The Homecare Kit is effective for dental care and most skin problems.
Instructions for Use:
Calcium Toothbrush for clean, bright teeth:
- Moisten Calcium Brush bristles with water, or a few drops of Oral-Cal.**
- Close lips over bristled head & brush the teeth and entire mouth for 3-5 minutes.
- This stimulates saliva. Empty the mouth, but do NOT rinse out the residue.
- Rinse the brush and let Oral-Cal residue soak into the gums, teeth and bone.
NOTE: The calcium on the back of the brush stimulates healing, refreshes the mouth and reduces bleeding. Brush gently, longer, and more often and do NOT chew the calcium off the head. It will last for several months. Repeat as needed.
Oral-Cal mouth rinse:
Active granular ingredients are in the bottle. Add water to fill 8 ounce bottle. Let set 2 hours and use.
- For rinsing add several drops of Oral-Cal in front of the tongue.
- Swish vigorously around the mouth for several moments.
- For a brushing agent add several drops in front of the tongue and brush.
- In either case, brush, rinse the brush, and empty the mouth, but do NOT rinse out the remaining residue. Let this soak into the mouth tissues, teeth and bone.
NOTE: ONE packet of Oral-Cal or Calotion granules makes 4 bottles (32 ounces) of solution. As long as there are granules in the bottle, more water can be added. Wait 2 hours to use.
Calcium/Zinc Chips for gum infections:
- Open the clear packet of Calcium/Zinc Chips, the hard yellow material.
- Moisten with saliva any flat, blunt applicator, like black plastic with packet, or use your fingertip.
- Pick up the tiny chips, on the moist applicator and apply wherever needed at the edge of the gum tissue, BETWEEN the teeth.
- With the blunt applicator, slide the chips BETWEEN the teeth and under the gums wherever they will stay.
- Apply chips just before bedtime as needed every few days. Calcium/Zinc Chips dissolve very slowly and are effective under the gums for several days.
Calotion for the skin, anywhere:
Active granular ingredients are inside the bottle. Add water to fill 8 ounce bottle. Let set 2 hours before use.
- Apply to almost anywhere on the skin as needed and let air dry.
- Apply Calotion to skin BEFORE shaving, and then AFTER. Let air dry.
NOTE: ONE packet of Oral-Cal or Calotion granules makes 4 bottles (32 ounces) of solution. As long as there are granules in the bottle, more water can be added. Wait 2 hours to use after each refill.
Calotion promotes healthy, smooth skin anywhere. Repeat as needed.