Dental Seminar with Calcium Materials for General Dentists
- The calcium materials can be used in all fields of dentistry: Periodontia, Endodontics, Operative, Hygiene, Crown-Bridge, Prosthetics, Orthodontia, Surgery, Hygiene, Implants, Public Health
- The 9-part seminar is available online, so time is not wasted on academic recitations, and you keep your own office schedule.
- Each session is Emailed weekly or monthly as you want them:
- Objectives, Advantages, Nonsurgical alternatives, Common sense
- Basic Endo/Perio concepts. Background experience, Calcium chips.
- Factors Behind Perio Disease, Emergencies, Equilibration.
- Diagnosis, Re-evaluations, X-rays
- Comprehensive equilibration, Tests, Indicators, Expectations
- Full-mouth Intense & Monthly therapy, Periodontal dressings
- Variations, Restorations, Planning, Utility coverages.
- Long-range maintenance, Patient compliance, Hygiene, Self-care
- Diastema Dilemma, Osteo-Endo-Cystic Therapy
- From the outset your periodontal therapy will be easier, safer, faster, w/o surgery, w/o anesthesia, w/o pain, w/o exorbitant costs.
- Your root canal therapy and emergence treatments will also be easier.
- Your hygiene recall appointments will be easier, faster, more comfortable for everyone. Anesthesia will not be needed. Patients will want to come back.
- You decide how much you want to use the calcium materials and the Calcium Therapy Institute will offer advice whenever you like, online or on the phone.
- CTI has resolved the easiest to the most “hopeless” cases and will immediately share that expertise.
- Each session is sent separately and calcium materials are available as needed throughout the training period, and there are no travel or housing costs.
- Your DDS, DMD or RDH authorize you to practice these methods at your competence level. Your decide how much you want to learn.
- Your patients will not have to be referred out of the office simply because you were not taught the calcium methods at school 30 years ago.
- CTI provides calcium materials for the * FIRST How-To-Do-It session and the rest at a modest cost. Contact us to find out more.
NOTE: Let us know what you enjoy in your practice and we’ll emphasize that area.
For more information, write to us.