I received my in home kit yesterday & started using immediately! It’s really working! I can’t wait to have my ‘old’ self back! I’m an RN and when I stumbled upon your website I knew I finally found the one! You! I just started reading Open Wide.
I’ve seen at least 20 dentists, periodontal, endodontists, medical docs, ENT, etc. I had such beautiful teeth! No one would listen.
Quotes from some of them were:
- “There’s nothing wrong with your teeth”,
- “There’s no plaque so you can’t have periodontal disease,”
- “This is all in your head”,
- “You’re crazy!”,
- “You have trigeminal neuralgia It’s a real condition. Look it up”.
- “I think it’s your sinuses. See an ENT”,
- An EMT, “Have you seen a dentist?
- Dentist, “I think you just have a different oral bacteria. I don’t know what to tell you to do.”
- I actually had a CT scan done and the periodontist said it showed a hole in the bone. He then said, “I don’t believe it’s there. Your teeth are healthy”.
- I told all of them I could feel something was eating my bone. “You don’t have bone infection!” they said.
So let’s try months and months of antibiotics. BAD IDEA! I’ve spent well over $30,000 for procedures & meds, etc…in hopes to keep the teeth I’ve always taken care of! Only left with a nightmare in my mouth 12 years later! And serious depression! I’ve missed out on so much! I’ve seen all your YouTube videos & read so much on your website. I knew I had disatemic infection as soon as I read it.
After having 8 root canals on the 4 upper molars & gum flap surgery, I had the next dentist pull them because they were still infected at the root. All this was AFTER I had 3 bottom molars pulled, root canal, wisdom teeth pulled. I could go on & on. I haven’t even talked about the 2 sinus surgeries. I was ready to pull all my teeth because of the terrible pain and foul smell! Sorry I know this is a lot of info but it’s been a very traumatic experience to say the least – this wasn’t only to save my teeth but my general health! I’m literally dying from the inside & nobody would help!“
Thank you so much! – SB in OH
REPLY: Sorry, This Fall we will be traveling through OH on the way to PA but not for dental reasons. Wish we were going to teach the Calcium Therapy there like we just did on Skype for dentists in Greece. When I was editor of our district dental journal I always looked forward to meeting OH dentists. They were always very professional and smart.